The first time you saw a yellow Volkswagen Beetle turn into an all-powerful robot, you felt something, a feeling that never left, a feeling that drives you to explore your own limits, to run a little faster, to push a little harder or dig a little deeper and to never EVER settle for what’s right in front of you. A feeling that stirred the notion that things aren’t always what they seem, and anything can be more than meets the eye!
BUMBLEBEE, is a bodaciously brave Autobot who makes every moment epic with cool mix tapes, killer dance moves, and parkour power tricks. The pop-culture-loving bot easily befriends humans with a fearless spark and bright personality. With his friends by his side, he fearlessly blasts into adventures to unleash the power within.
Launching in cinemas from the 21st December 2018, Bumblebee is not only the title of the latest release in the Transformers movie franchise he’s also the star of the show.
The fun lovable character is the hero fans look to when they need the motivation and courage to be more than others expect. Bee encompasses some great lessons to encourage kids to embrace kindness, fearlessness and confidence and be the best that they can be!
Taking inspiration from Bumblebee, Educational Psychologist, Melanie Hartgill, offers some advice for parents, teachers and caregivers – looking to encourage the children in their life to BEE MORE.
- Remember to praise your children for their efforts and continuously reinforce positive behaviour.
- Show your children that the effort they put in is more important than whether they win or lose.
- Remind children that if they are going to do something, they should always do it to the best of their ability.
- If you are always working towards a goal or a dream, you will immediately be in a better place than where you started.
- Never stop being curious and continue to try out new and unfamiliar opportunities. With so many things to do and learn from – you never know what you are capable of until you try.
- It’s important to maintain balance – with time to learn, time to play, time to relax, time to socialise and time to be active being equally important.
- No one succeeds at everything all the time, failure is an important part of the learning and growing process – focus on this rather than getting caught up in the disappointment.
- Aiming for perfection is not realistic, rather work to the best of your ability and seek help in the areas you are struggling with.
- Everyone needs help sometimes, don’t be afraid to ask.
- Most importantly – always believe in yourself and your ability to achieve.
Immerse yourself in the world of BUMBLEBEE with the latest Hasbro product range available from leading retailers including: Checkers, Toys R Us, Toy Kingdom, Toy Zone, Hamleys, Toy Adventures and Takealot.com.
Join the buzz with the Studio Series H-01 Movie 6 Bumblebee Showcase Helmet that captures the cool swagger of the loyal Autobot scout. Imagine charging into battle with Power Charge Bumblebee. Action figure converts from robot mode to classic Volkswagen Beetle mode in 17 steps, so kids can amp up the power in 2 modes. The Bumblebee DJ Stryker figure brings a whole new beat to the game by interacting with fans and allowing them to create their own original tunes and so much more to choose from.
Fans also have an opportunity to drive away in their very own Bumblebee replica VW Beetle with all the bodacious trimmings. All you need to do is purchase any product from the Hasbro Transformers range, between 22 October to 31 December, from select Checkers stores nationwide and you can stand in line to win this awesome prize (T&C apply). To see what you could win visit @TransformersSouthAfrica on Facebook for more details.
#JoinTheBuzz on Facebook @TransformersSouthAfrica