February was all about Black Panther and rightfully so, that film sparked and enlightened not only the month but the filmmatic journey for most of us. It was a movement, an experience, a cultural phenomen, and it’s still going on.
March, is Women’s History Month, and what better way to celebrate the female characters that inspire us and keep the Black Panther fire alive than to speak about our new favourite Disney princess, Shuri.
Shuri has been confirmed to be the smartest person in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, a tech genius, a witty idol, this teenager was a breakout star onscreen and in our hearts.
Now you have a chance to win your own Shuri Funko POP! Bobblehead, to remind you to be tough, to keep your sense of humour intact, to fight for what you believe in, and to judge your choice of footwear.
Terms and Conditions:
- This giveaway is open to South African residents
- The competition closes on 31 March 2018 at 23:59
- Rafflecopter randomiser will be used to select a winner
- The winner will be notified on Monday, 02 April 2018
- If you already follow Popcorn and Sugar on Facebook and Twitter, only need to comment on the blog post and/or tweet
- The prize will be couriered to the winner once the winner has been contacted
Read our Black Panther review here